yabo手机版

示范中心
调频广播

2020(13)四种预防感染新型冠状病毒的方法

通讯员: 徐昊    编辑者: 陈三    发布时间: 2020年06月20日    阅读:     

大家好,这里是湖北理工学院yabo手机版英语调频广播台,我是主播徐昊,近期武汉肺炎疫情引发全球热议,本专栏将聚焦抗击新型肺炎的方法以及防疫措施,众志成城,战疫必胜!

 

下面我来介绍一下重点词汇

antibacterialadj.抗菌的

inbetweenn. 在中间的物或人

nail n.指甲

sneezen.喷嚏

dropletn.小水珠

antibioticsn.抗生素

Disposable tissues一次性纸巾


Four ways to protect yourself from coronavirus

四种预防感染新冠状病毒的方法

A lot of people are worrying about coronavirus.

很多人担心新冠状病毒。


And we see a lot of people with masks.

yabo手机版看到大家戴着口罩。


Can I only get sick? And I think do I really need to go out?

我能只生病吗?

我会想,我真的需要出门吗?


For most people, if you catch coronavirus, it'll be mild.

对大多数人来说,如果感染了冠状病毒,影响也很轻微。


But for some, coronavirus could be really serious.

但对有些人,冠状病毒可能危及生命。


These are mostly older people and people with underlying health conditions,

这些人大多是老年人和有潜在健康问题的人,


things like asthma, diabetes and heartdisease.

如患有哮喘、糖尿病和心脏病。


Good news is you can protectyourself.

好消息是你可以保护自己,预防感染。


however,even if you're not likely to be seriously affected by coronavirus.

但是,即使你不太可能成为新冠状病毒的重症患者,你也应该做这些事情。


You may pass it on to someone who could be.

因为你会把病毒传染给可能重症感染冠状病毒的人。


Number one: wash your hands more.

第一: 勤洗手。


The more you wash your hands, the less likely you are to spread the virus to other people.

洗手越勤快,把病毒传染给其他人的可能性越低。


So if you've been out in a public place, on a bus or a train,

所以,如果你外出到过公共场所、坐过公共汽车或火车,


wash your hands as soon as you can afterwards, and properly wash your hands.

之后要尽快洗手,并用正确方法洗手。


So that takes about 20 seconds to get them really clean,

大概要花费20秒才能把手洗干净,


focusing on all parts of your hand, not just your palm.

注意手的各个部位,而不仅仅是手掌。


Backs of hands, around the nails, inbetween the fingers, wrists, and your thumb.

还有手背,指甲周围,指缝,手腕和大拇指。


And use soap and water. And when you're done, turn the tap off using a tissue, and put it in the bin.

使用肥皂和清水洗手。洗完后,用纸巾关闭水龙头,并把纸巾扔进垃圾桶。


Antibacterial gels do work, but soap and water is best.

免洗洗手液确实有效,但肥皂清水的组合最有效。


Number two: avoid touching your eyes nose and mouth because that's the way the virus could get into your body.

第二: 避免接触眼睛、鼻子和嘴巴,因为病毒就是这样进入你身体中的。


You can still touch your face, but only if you've washed your handsbefore.

你仍可以摸脸,但必须是在洗手后。


Number three: catching your coughs and sneezes.

第三: 接住自己的咳嗽和喷嚏。


Experts think coronavirus is spread by droplets that come out of your nose and mouth.

专家认为,新冠状病毒是通过鼻嘴的飞沫传播。


So when you sneeze or cough, catch them with disposable tissues then bin it, and wash your hands.

所以,当你打喷嚏或咳嗽时,用一次性纸巾接住,然后扔进垃圾桶,并洗手。


Disposable tissues are better than handkerchiefs that you carry around with you all the time.

一次性纸巾比随身携带的手帕要好。


If you don't have a tissue, sneeze or cough into the crook of your elbow.

如果没有纸巾,冲着手肘打喷嚏或咳嗽。


That way, the germs are away from your hands.

这样,细菌就不会接触到你的手了。


And you're less likely to pass them on, unless you greet people using your elbow.

而且除非你用胳膊肘问候他人,否则你将传播细菌的可能性很小。


Don't touch things with your hands if you don't have to.

如非必须,不要用手碰东西。


The less you touch things like surfaces, handrails, lift buttons,

你越少接触如桌面,扶手,电梯按钮…这些东西,


the less likely you are to catch the virus or indeed spread it on.

感染或实际上传播病毒的可能性越小。


Number four: stay away from people who are ill.

第四: 远离病患。


If people are unwell, don't get too close to them.

如果有人不舒服,不要离他们太近。


The closer you get, the more likely you are to catch something.

离得越近,就越有可能感染一些东西。


Now, it's important to say that there's no evidence that you can catch coronavirus from letters, parcels or food.

现在,必须要说明的一点是没有证据表明人会从信件、包裹或食物中感染冠状病毒。


And these things won't work when it comes to treating coronavirus:

而且以下方法无法治疗新冠状病毒的:


UV light, antibiotics, garlic and saline solution.

紫外线、抗生素、大蒜和盐水。


As for masks, they're important when people are in very close contact with patients.

至于口罩,当人们与病人有非常密切的接触时,它们至关重要。


If you've been coughing, or you have a high temperature,

如果你一直咳嗽,体温偏高,


or you're short of breath, you may have the symptoms of coronavirus.

或者呼吸急促,你可能有感染新冠状病毒的症状。


But you don't necessarily have coronavirus.

但你不一定感染了新冠状病毒。


But if you think you may do, don't go anywhere,

如果你认为自己确实感染了,不要去任何地方


Just call 120and there'll be the ones who can tell you what you should do next.

请拨打120然后会有人告诉你下一步该怎么做。

 

打赢这场疫情攻坚战,yabo手机版势在必得。让yabo手机版携手同心,众志成城,让爱凝聚抗击疫情的强大合力,胜利必将属于yabo手机版!今天的节目到这里就结束了,想要获取音频回放以及更多完整版稿件,请到湖北理工学院yabo手机版英语语言学习示范中心自行了解http://tree-lab.org/sfzx/cxxm/dpgb.htm,我是主播徐昊,yabo手机版下期再见。

地址: 湖北省湖北理工学院yabo手机版X2楼
Copyright © 2020 yabo手机版 © 2018 湖北理工学院英语语言学习示范中心 All rights reserved.

yabo手机版 ag真人彩票_ag真人登录|官方平台 yabo88_yabo88官网|信誉平台 竞猜足球app_竞彩足球app下载_体育竞猜投注app|官方平台 炸金花app|官方平台 2020欧冠淘汰赛赛程_欧冠赛程_欧冠冠军预测|官网